Brandon and I went to the doctor's today for a check up on Baby J. Baby J is doing well. We heard its heart beat. Not that it was an easy task. Baby J was moving all over the place. We hear the heart beat for like 2.2 seconds and then it was gone and we were left searching for Baby J again. Apparently we have a quick one on our hands. It was super fun and way exciting. I will be at 13 weeks tomorrow. 2
nd trimester, here I come!
2 comments:
Kerrie, that's amazing. I can't imagine how cool that must've been to see that baby squirming all over the place. How exciting. Have you felt him move yet? When will you be able to find out the sex?
yay for the Kiz and little kiz. It is one of the most exciting sounds to hear a baby's heartbeat. Love it! Can't wait to see you at Trisha's shin dig. HOLLA
Post a Comment