My mom says because I am pregnant I have the excuse to tell people I am resting. I kinda feel like I do nothing all day. I know this isn't true. Yesterday I did dishes, folded laundry, vacuumed the whole house, made my bed and straightened my room, and put things away from my weekend trip. Which seems like a lot until I mention that that is all I did from 9am until 7pm. At 7, I met up with a friend, we went walking and then I went with her family to go get a snow cone. Cherry pina colada! YUMMY!
Anyway, I am not exactly sure what I do with my days, but my house is looking very well kept. I have already taken out the trash this morning and plan to do some dishes and straighten my bathroom before 11am. I feel these are some good goals for now.
1 comment:
Way more than I ever got done when I was pregnant. I say store up on the sleep now. Someone told me when I was pregnant with Grant that it was my luxury pregnancy. I could sleep whenever I wanted. The second pregnancy wasn't as nice in that regard. Enjoy it while you can:)
Post a Comment