Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cleaning, laundry, packing...

We are getting ready to head out of town, and when I say we, I mean I am getting both of us ready to go out of town. Lame! How do I always get stuck with the crappy part? Oi! I am at home getting everything ready, and what is my wonderful husband doing? He is off with his brother looking at a used fishing boat to take on the river. WHAT?!?! Do we need that. No! Oh well, it makes him happy. And I think I am going to save cleaning the kitchen for him when he gets back. HEY, I am doing all the rest! I don't think that is too unfair.
Seriously, though. I know I sound like I am complaining a ton, but in actuality, I am really excited for our trip. We are going to Cincinnati and I am going to get to see my dad's whole side of the family, plus several of my friends from high school and college. It should be oodles and gobs of fun. I am sad I will be missing the Reds game, maybe next time.
Back to work! My 15 minute break is up! ;)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

We are so so so excited to see you tomorrow! Travel safely! What time will you be in Cincy?

Katie said...

Jealous! Swing by my old house and take a picture, will you? And give Bec a big smooch for me!!!

Tonya said...

Have a safe trip!