Brandon and I rolled in to town yesterday at like 5:30pm. We had such a fun trip. It went by so quickly. I never even had a chance to go to Milford the town I grew up in. There was a lot of driving around to different places in Ohio, but it was super fun to see my family and also to hang out with Rebecca, Marisa, and Kathleen for a night.
So we have been home for less than a day and we are already planning to head out again. Brandon wants to go camping for the weekend. And since it is Father's day weekend, and he is the the father of my child, I decided to give in and go camping this weekend...as his gift. :) His plan is to leave shortly after he returns from the dentist. He chipped a tooth right before our trip so he is getting that fixed today. Anyway, I am trying to get some laundry done before we head out again. Sheesh, summer is a busy time. No rest!
I am 14 weeks and 2 days, today. Brandon started reading out of my baby book last night and got a real kick out of it. He read the whole chapter on week 14 of pregnancy out loud to me before bed. He was so cute. When he finished he put the book down and then rubbed my ever-expanding tummy. I'm not sure, but I think he might just be a tad bit excited to be a daddy. ;)
I'm off to do some more packing and laundry...woo hoo!
2 comments:
I'm uber jealous you got to hang out with the girls! I need to take a trip out there soon.
I can't believe you're 14 weeks now. That's crazy. It's going by fast.
Have fun camping! It was so good to see you and meet Brandon!
Post a Comment