Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Dreams
I had a crazy dream last night that left me wanting to hold my baby. I was a lot more pregnant than I am right now. (I knew this because my stomach actually looked like a pregnant belly, not just a fat one.) And, I had been laying on my belly. When I stood up you could see the entire imprint of my baby in my stomach. I told someone to grab a camera to take a picture of it. When I looked back down at my belly, my baby was coming out of it on the side of me. She was just looking up at me. Her feet were still inside my belly. I yelled for someone to come help me. They came and finished pulling my baby out of my side...it didn't hurt at all and the skin closed right back up. And there I was holding my little girl. She had red/brown curly hair. She was beautiful. Before Brandon could get there, I delivered a second baby in the same fashion. This time it was a little boy. He also had red/brown hair. Finally Brandon showed up, with my dad, and I told him we had two...we were not planning this. We were all excited and happy. My babies were beautiful. Then I woke up! Now, all I want to do is hold my little baby...officially the size of a softball today-we just hit 15 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment