Friday, June 26, 2009

Irrational fear...

or is it? I have this fear that I am going to go to my next doctor's appointment and she is going to tell me that I don't have a baby in me. I don't know why that is my fear. It was bugging me so much yesterday that I searched through my bathroom cupboards to see if I still had a pregnancy test in there. I didn't. I think I might be struggling with this because I am at that stage where I am getting bigger, but I don't necessarily look like I am pregnant. And, I think I felt my baby move, but I am not sure. And I haven't felt it since. Oi! I wish I could just have my next appt today instead of a week and a half from now.
On another note, I had another weird dream last night. I was getting dressed to go to church with my whole family when I decided that I really wanted to go look at the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple. (In my dream I couldn't remember the name of it.) So I made Brandon drive me there. I was wearing a t-shirt that said duck, duck, moose and it had pictures of ducks and a moose on it. The best part is it would quack like a duck when you pushed on my belly-which was very pregnant in my dream. Psycho! I have the most bizarre dreams.

2 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

lol....not at your fear...but the dream. We just went to that temple, it's pretty and small. And I just gave Cohen his Duck Duck Moose shirt for his birthday last week. lol. I need to get me another one of those.

The Christensens said...

I am sorry you feel like that I do that with every pregnancy! I hate that feeling. It gets better the bigger you get! And the dreams are totally crazy huh. I had some really strange ones.