Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Me time!
Oi! So, it's Sunday and I am at home just chillin' by myself. I do not have very many days like that. Usually my Sundays are filled with church and dinner/games at the Johnson's home. However, today is different. I went to church this morning, it was Stake Conference and so I was home around noon. And it is Super Bowl Sunday, but I am not going to be watching the Super Bowl. My niece's birthday is tomorrow so my in-laws went to Logan for her birthday dinner and my brother-in-law and his wife went to a baby blessing in Rexburg and will spend the afternoon with that family and Brandon went back to work a few days early. So, I am home alone. If I was motivated, I would run up to the school and pick up so papers to grade, but I am not, so I probably won't. I am just going to take advantage of having nothing to do and RELAX! Maybe if I just relax I will get over this negative feeling I have towards my husband's job right now. I resolve to enjoy my me time, to embrace and to do something I enjoy. I might even go take a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Totally feel you on the negative feelings towards the hubby's job. Of course, mine isn't gone for weeks at a time...but it does take him away each and every Sunday leaving me alone and I have the HARDEST time going to church without him. It affects so much. I wish he'd get a different job. But, there is a small upside...time for things we want to do. I have plenty of time to read, scrapbook and knit. But I'm without my husband...
Anyway, glad you've got some time to yourself! I hope you enjoy your day! ♥
I hope you take a wonderful nap....and please take one for me..
Wow, I don't know how you do it with his job. I'm glad you're taking you time. Everyone always tell me to enjoy it while you can...cause married life doesn't always stay that way.
Definitely enjoy the me time. I know I would probably go crazy with my husband being gone for weeks at a time, but just try to find more things that you enjoy doing and actually do them. (That is my resolve for this week...well, that and getting done projects that I started and never finished!)
Post a Comment