I was recently called to be the Enrichment Leader for our ward. What were they thinking? Well, the Relief Society birthday is coming up next month and I want to plan an awesome evening for the sisters in my ward. Problem is I have nothing, well maybe something, but not a lot. So, if you have any wonderful ideas or can think of any fun RS birthdays you have been to in the past, please share! Thank you!
4 comments:
You'll be great! You are so creative!
One year, they had the priesthood serve us a nice dinner. We did one of those gift exchanges that you always play with white elephants, but they had to be under a certain limit and one year we decorated cakes and had a contest.
Last year, my ward had 12 tables set up with a cake representing each month (halloween cake for Oct, Red, White and Blue cake for July etc) and you sat at whatever table your birthday month was.
Everyone brought soup too and we had a soup buffet sorta thing.
Try www.sugardoodle.net. They usually have good ideas for any calling.
Post a Comment