Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Friday, February 6, 2009
It's Friday!
Woo woo! I love the weekends. I have big plans to be really productive this weekend. We'll see how that goes. I spent this whole week without watching tv once. It was really neat to spend my time in other ways. I don't know that my house is any cleaner or that I spent any more time on work things, but I did get a chance to spend more time with friends and family members. And, I went to bed earlier than usual and slept better through the night. All good things, I think. I don't know that I could live without tv forever, but it is nice every once in a while to just shut it off. So here's to a successful tv fast and to the forthcoming productive weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment