Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Break?

Is it Spring Break yet? I don't know why, but I am feeling so antsy lately. I just don't want to have any responsibilities. I want to go to bed late and sleep in. I want to lay around all day in my pajamas or go run errands and take care of things. I want to hang out with my husband and my friends who are home all day. Not that I don't love my job, I do. But sometimes it bothers me, how much time it takes up is ridiculous. Oh well, I'm off to another day of hard work. Good thing it's rewarding. ;)

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'll actually just take spring. But I completely understand the need for a week off of work with your husband and pajamas. Sounds like a plan to me:).

Autumn said...

Spring Break simply can not come fast enough! All the cold outside- COME ON REALLY!!!!?

Yeah I am ready too. :)