Sunday, January 18, 2009

?!?!?!?!?!

So I need to clean my house. Really need to. But, I somehow managed to hurt my foot, thus making it nearly impossible to do any house work. I think that I will do as much as I can this evening, i.e. sort laundry, change sheets and do the dishes. Then tomorrow my mother-in-law has graciously offered to help me get some cleaning done. So has my cute little sister-in-law. I am definitely being well taken care up since hurting myself. Nonetheless, it will be wonderful to have Brandon home. Only 36 hours left. Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Katie said...

That stinks. I'm sorry. How did you hurt it? Don't let it get in the way of your exercise. When you get better, start back on your exercise!

Kathleen said...

Sounds like you have great in-laws!

Autumn said...

That's not fun. Let me knoe if ya need any help.

Tonya said...

WOW sorry you hurt your foot. I'm glad you have such great in laws.