Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Isn't it funny...
(ironic funny, not haha funny)I find myself writing sometimes just to see what other people will comment in response. And then, when no one responds, I get bummed out. Is that weird? Does anyone else tend to do that? Let me know I'm not alone.
I used to feel that way, but then it got to the point where I stopped expecting comments because they were so sparse. But I don't think it should represent how much people love you.
Ahh Kerrie...don't you know that is the whole point of a blog..... :) John only posts to see how many people will comment also. lol. We've learned this....you comment and people will comment on you. lol I love reading your posts and knowing you're still alive.
I've noticed that I read tons and tons and TONS of blogs but only rarely comment. So I've just decided that people read w/o commenting. I know, sad, you're right. But you're not alone.
7 comments:
I like comments too. It encourages me to blog more:)
I used to feel that way, but then it got to the point where I stopped expecting comments because they were so sparse. But I don't think it should represent how much people love you.
Cause I love you!
P.S. You get more comments on your blog than I do!
Ahh Kerrie...don't you know that is the whole point of a blog..... :) John only posts to see how many people will comment also. lol. We've learned this....you comment and people will comment on you. lol I love reading your posts and knowing you're still alive.
I used to blog for comments, now I blog to document - cause I never and and never will sit and write in my journal :D
I've noticed that I read tons and tons and TONS of blogs but only rarely comment. So I've just decided that people read w/o commenting. I know, sad, you're right. But you're not alone.
You make me laugh, only because I feel the same way at times. I love the comments as well. I admire you for being honest about it.
Post a Comment