So, there was a Modbe $5 Sale in Idaho Falls today. I chose to go help run the event. I was there for about 7 hours today. I really wasn't expecting much from the day, just an opportunity to buy some clothes for cheap and to make a little commission off of my sales. At the end of the day they told me I could get $10 worth of product for every hour I worked. I was so excited because I had picked out $65 worth of swimsuits that I was planning on buying and instead I was able to get the for free. How great is that? And I was given the contact information of some new customers. I may actually start being active in the Modbe world again. I will put a plug in for their exercise clothes. They are phenomenal. I love them and would live in them if I could. If you are interested, check them out at www.modbeclothing.com/kerriejohnson. I am telling you, they are fantastic. So that is my little Modbe plug for the day.
On an almost unrelated topic...since I didn't spend any money at the Modbe sale, I decided to go shopping at Lane Bryant. I purchased 2 sweaters for just under $8/sweater. I thought was a pretty good deal. And then I skipped on over to the Cacique side of the store and bought some cute things. They were also on sale.
So, the moral of the story is that I am a pretty decent little bargain shopper. Watch out deals...I will hunt you down and I will find you. That is my quest.
2 comments:
So funny! I will have to check out your Modbe site.
I love getting a good deal! It makes it so much easier to justify spending the money. Let me know when they're having another great sale like tht again.
Post a Comment