Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Monday, Monday
I used to love Spring Break as a kid. It was always a much needed break from school and my family would always do something fun like go on vacation or just do fun things around our home town. Well, now I am an adult and a teacher and for some reason, Spring Break doesn't offer all the same thrills that it once did. I have this whole week off from working and the most exciting thing that I will be doing is going to the doctors for my annual physical exam. Woohoo! It probably would be a little more exciting if Brandon weren't at work this week. Oh well, I am sure that I will be able to find something to amuse me. All I know is that I better find something fast or I just might kill my dog. His latest trick is to stand at the sliding glass doors and bark at everything that moves in the backyard. This is especially fun on days like today when the wind is ripping and blowing tons of things around. Ugh, sometimes I think dogs are harder than kids. Of course I have no real experience to judge this off of, but I can only imagine. We'll have to wait and see I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, but you can lock dogs in a crate and leave them home by themselves....
I think your blog is great! This is Sara (Macy) Richins, by the way. I added you to our blog friends list!
My mom has been collecting dogs over the years, and I've decided I could never have dogs because they stink, drool, and are noisy. But then I remember that so are kids, and that's not stopping me from becoming a mommy! So I'll blame my doglessness on allergies.
Post a Comment