Saturday, March 22, 2008

ADDICTION!!!!!

Okay so now that I am actually working on this blog, I am beginning to become quite addicted to it. It is fun to play around with the templates and add pics and things. Now, I just have to start coming up with some clever, interesting, and/or fun things to write about. Here are some random thoughts that are going through my head right now.

Well, I am suffering from insomnia. It really isn't too late, but I know that I should be going to sleep around this time if I want to be a nice and decent human being tomorrow morning at church, but I just am not tired. My puppy is sitting at my feet snoring right now, apparently he isn't having any trouble sleeping.

So, I'll admit a secret, I get lonely sometimes. It is really hard to have Brandon working out in the oil fields. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am very grateful that he has such a good job that allows for him to take care of the needs of our family, I just wish sometimes that it was closer. I will be sooooo happy when he is able to quit working out there, for so many reasons.

Well, tomorrow is Easter. It's kinda weird because all the holidays lately haven't really felt like holidays to me. I don't know why. I have always been really into celebrating everything, but ever since Thanksgiving, I really haven't gotten too excited about them. Probably because Brandon was working on all of them and it is really hard to celebrate something by yourself. I am excited for church tomorrow. It just seems like there is always an added measure of spirit on Easter Sunday.

Oh, my brother-in-law, Zach is getting married this summer. He is marrying Karina. They met this last July and will be getting married on Aug. 3rd in the Rexburg Temple. I am so excited for them. I don't know why, but I just love weddings. Maybe someday I will put my energies into being a wedding planner. I think that I have thought more about the plans for their wedding than both the bride and the groom put together. I am hoping that by the time they get married, I will have taken out my endowments and will be able to attend their wedding ceremony. I am not sure if Brandon will be there or not. I know that he is still working on some things, but I definitely feel that he is a lot closer now than he has ever been. In fact, we have had some really great conversations over the last few months about the temple. I am so looking forward to the day when I can enter the House of the Lord with my wonderful husband and be sealed to him for time and all eternity. I know that it will happen for us, and I feel that it will be sooner than later. Please keep our family in your prayers.

Tonight I have been listening to the Luke Bryan CD. Can I just say that I love this CD and I love this man's voice. I swear some people must have been really lucky in heaven when the talents were being passed out. So, yeah, check out his CD, he has a great voice and all the songs are really catchy.

Okay, well enough rambling for tonight. I think I am going to go force myself to lay down.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What song would you recommend I download on Luke Bryans? I'm always up for new music! :)