Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Monday, March 31, 2008
And the count down begins...
Okay, so technically, I started counting down about 2 weeks ago. What was I counting down to, you might ask. The answer is, when my husband will be getting home. You see, Brandon returns this evening after being gone for 2 weeks. I am soooo excited to see him. He should home in about 4.5-5 hours, depending on the roads. Yeah, that's right, we got snow today so, who knows what the roads will be like while he is driving home. The funniest thing is that I do this same count down every month, you would think that it might lose some of the thrill and excitement, but it never does. EEEEEEE!!!!! I am sooooo excited. I better go burn off some of this excess energy by cleaning the house. It seems that my work is never done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I understand the countdown thing...I do it everyday when I countdown to when my Brandon gets home from school or work! When he's been on a deployment (which, thankfully, are never very long), that excitement it just amplified! Enjoy your time together!
And its funny that the blogging seems to correlate with the time hubby is away...
Post a Comment