First, I want to say thank you to all of the compliments on the new background. I might be getting it...finally. We'll see when I decide I want to change things again.
Second, it's been a little bit since I updated everyone on the newest adventures of my pregnancy. My baby is the size of a green olive or a grape, depending on which book or website you refer to. I have decided I am very easily influenced by my senses. I thought I smelled root beer the other day, so I told Brandon I wanted one. When we got it, I didn't think it tasted that great so I didn't finish it. That kinda annoyed him, I think. I am still hungry all the time. It's actually quite annoying. My husband is being very patient with my craziness, moodiness, and constant desire for food. The other night, I was so tired and decided I was going to go to bed early. Brandon came in and tucked me in and gave me a kiss goodnight. This is not the normal response from him when I want to go to bed early. Usually he gives me a bad time and tries to keep me awake. So, yea for cute sensitive husband who is going to make a wonderful daddy.
Third, we are going to Logan tonight to visit our new little nephew (name unknown as of yet, rumor is it's Finn, but have not confirmed rumor) and watch our nieces dance on Saturday. Cute!
Well, that was my randomness. I am off to go pack.
1 comment:
Have a fun trip! I love these little blips of your pregnancy randomness. Keep em comin'! Love you so much!
Post a Comment