Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ew...gross!

So, every time I open my refrigerator I get the yuckies just be looking at glass jars that are partially filled. I know this sounds bizarre, but it's true. We have a half eaten jar of salsa on our top shelf that I think I am going to need to throw away. It's killing me. Just the sight of it...this is a new development, so I think Baby Johnson is causing some issues for me.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Unfortunately it gets worse before it gets better....

Good luck with it...and i say, go for it. Throw away those half empty jars.

Tonya said...

I love hearing about all your baby adventures... I agree go ahead and throw it out!

I like you blog colors...

Autumn said...

Throw it away you'll feel so much better about it.

While I was pregnant I made Mike put left overs in our neighbors fridge. (most the time he'd heat it up and eat it over there too). I was seriously crazy and glad I had such great neighbors that never made fun of me until later when I too thought it was funny.

Love your new blog background.