Saturday, May 2, 2009

Confused

I am really not computer saavy and I am trying to update my blog with a new background. I am struggling. Anyone have any tips or ideas for me? Thanks!

3 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Congrats again on the baby! Some web pages have really difficult ways to change your background, but if look on the bottom of my blog..I've got a ton of links to some really cute place that give you exact instructions...it literally takes 2 minutes!

Autumn said...

Agian, I am so excited for you guys! So how ya gonna top that christmas present for Brandon next year? :)


Call me I'll help you with your blog. I can also catch you up on One Tree Hill, ya never know.

Katie said...

Pyzam.com has some cute blog layouts. Or cutestblogontheblock.com has cute ones. You just copy and paste their codes into your old one. Careful though, you'll lose your widgets (blog lists etc).