Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Psycho Dreams
What is with the psycho dreams? The other day I dreamt that Brandon forced me to cut up a steak and marinate it in teriyaki sauce. Now the reason this is a weird dream is that I have been hating most red meat, I couldn't find the teriyaki sauce in my dream, I had to carry the meat around in a Ziploc baggie and Brandon was being so mean about it. I don't know where it came from. Then last night, I had a dream that an old family friend handcuffed me and tried to kidnap me, but then his daughter helped me get free. However, I couldn't dial 911 on my cell phone and I was terrified he was going to come back for me. How weird is that? I am thinking of giving up sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It goes with being pregnant...I've had so many dreams that you wouldn't even believe when I'm pregant. But, don't give up sleeping now, the baby will take it when he/she gets here anyway so enjoy it while you can...he he he.
I'm pretty sure weird dreams come with being pregnant. Sorry! I think you'll have lots more in the next 7 months.
It is called being pregnant. Just wait. They can be very crazy.
love the new background!
that is hilarious! I especially love the carrying the meat in the ziploc, so gross!
Good ole pregnancy dreams! IT only gets better:)
Post a Comment