Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh the holidays...

sometimes I think that the holidays are a time to be cranky and ornery with the ones you love. There is just a little too much togetherness. I love my family and my husband, don't get me wrong, but enough is enough. I am now trying to figure out how to get home to Idaho without having to spend 2 whole days in the car with my husband. Bless his heart, but it's almost like he is seeking out ways to upset me. I know I need to be nicer...but like I said 'tis the season to be cranky and ornery. Maybe some distance away from my immediate family will help me to be less mean and nasty. Keep your fingers crossed for me...and for my husband.

2 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

I agree! John did not understand why I was beginning to hate being around all our families! Sometimes it is just too much! Loved your card though

Chelsea said...

I feel for you. I realized that after awhile if I was upset it wasn't because of things Ryan had said {okay, well, back it up - that's not true - in any other circumstance it wouldn't have} it was who he said it in front of or what he said to my family. We decided spending more than 3-4 days with either of our families isn't the best thing for us.

I hope you're doing better now. hug.