Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Remember that one time?
Me neither. Okay, so we collected for Pennies by the Inch this evening. All the money collected gets donated to Primary Children's Medical Center. We felt pretty successful. I love how generous everyone becomes during the holiday season...oh except for when they are driving or shopping, then it is a whole other story. It's amazing how road rage-tastic people can be. Oh well, I shouldn't talk like I am any different. It just always seems to bring out the worst in me. Especially this morning after I locked my keys in the car and I ended up arriving at work an hour later than I had wanted to. Yeah, pretty stinky. But my day ended on a good note so that is all that matters. Now I am off to go do my homework for my SIOP class that is due tomorrow. Super fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Remember that one time when Kerrie finally made a new post. :) lol. SIOP....are you talking about ESL related SIOP. I just loved that class...not.
Post a Comment