Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing catch up...

It's been a week since my last post. I'm trying to think if anything really super happened during that time. Brandon and I went down to Utah for the weekend. We stayed with his sister and her family on Friday night and then went down to Orem for a bridal shower. It was way fun. At Angie's we played with the girls. They are getting so big.


The bridal shower was great. It was good to see Megan and visit with people that I don't get to see very often. It was a personal shower for Megan, but the cutest thing was the refreshments. It was a Candy "Bar". They had all kinds of candies in chars all down the table to eat. I'm glad I drove down for it.
Other than that, not too much excitement in my life. Brandon went back to work on Monday and we won't be home until the 25th. I am really not excited about that. It is longer this hitch because he had some meetings to go to on Tuesday in Casper, WY. THPB! I hate stupid safety meetings.
I am filling my time with YW, working out, pretending to keep my house in order, and helping my brother-in-law get moved into his new house. It is only 2 doors down from us. Hopefully they will be good neighbors. ;)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I sure wish you lived closer. We'd be hanging out all the time.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

I'm glad you drove down for it too!! It was so fun having you there! I miss you living here!!! John pretty much thought some of that stuff was crazy. ;)