Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stuff

I am back to work. I started up part time at CBS this week. I will be doing that for a few more weeks at least. Just trying to make some extra cash before I start getting paid the big bucks to be a teacher. ;) I spend my time there just separating papers, scanning them, and then indexing them. It is oh so thrilling. I even have my own office type area. How exciting!
Other than that, I am still exercising. I have done the FIRM videos 11/15 days. I have lost a total of 6.8 lbs. I am very grateful that I am seeing results. It can be sooo hard to stay motivated, but this definitely helpful. I also have some great friends that are so super supportive. Thanks for your help. It means the world to me.
Only 5 more weeks until I get to go to the Temple. I cannot wait. I was up in Rexburg today having lunch with an old roommate and I had a chance to see the Temple. I really just don't know how to fully express my feelings about it. I know that it is a sacred place and I am very excited about entering in it. However, I feel sad at the same time. I would love to have my wonderful husband enter with me. I know he will, one day. Patience never has been my strong suit.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for 6 pound loss!! That's terrific! So proud of you! :)

Liz said...

That is so awesome that you are doing so well with your workouts. Truly an inspiration!