Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The FIRM
I received the workout videos for the FIRM that I ordered almost 2 weeks ago. Today was my first day doing them. WOW! I didn't feel like anything was too tough while doing the exercises, but I sure do feel like jello now. I am so excited to start adding diversity to my work out. All I have been doing is running and that can get boring and it can be tough on your joints. Now I have several new workout videos to alternate through. I am really am excited to try them all out and see in the 10 workouts guarantee really does work. They promise that you will notice a difference in your body after only 10 workouts. I'll let you know what I think in 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment