Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Substitute Teacher
2. Collection Specialist
3. Waitress
4. Assistant Manager at Papa Johns
Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. Hope Floats
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. White Christmas
4. ????
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Milford, OH
2. Spring Lake, MI
3. Provo, UT
4. Idaho Falls, ID
Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. Reba
2. Friends
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Super Nanny
Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Pizza
2. Stuffed Pasta
3. Crab
4. Mexican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Facebook
2. Hotmail
3. Blogspot
4. Subfinder
Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Florida
2. California
3. Las Vegas
4. Michigan
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Michigan
2. Florida
3. California
4. Somewhere warm and exotic!
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Rebecca
2. Liz
3. Kathleen
4. Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment