Good morning everyone! I am just getting ready for my day. I have to be to work in about an hour. This week is going to be crazy at school. It is ISAT testing week. I will be helping with the one-on-one administration of the test for some of the children who have learning disabilities and things like ADD. It should be interesting. I also get to start homework club this week. It's for those students who have a hard time finishing their homework at home because they need help that they can't get from their parents. I hope that it takes off well. I am just excited because it will give me something to do from 3-4 after all the other students have gone home.
I am glad that I have a busy week ahead of me. It makes time move faster. Brandon comes home tomorrow, so tonight will be filled with getting everything ready. Luckily I did a lot of cleaning this weekend, so really there is only some maintenance things to do today.
1 comment:
Brandon is so lucky that he has a good wife who cleans the house before he comes home...
Post a Comment