I think it is about time, about time that I write a new blog. Well, things are going well here in Idaho Falls, aside from getting sick this weekend and the snow that fell today. Oi! When will it be spring? Today I found out that I have a new position at the school where I have been subbing. I have just been subbing as a school companion, however, I will now be a permanent Spec Ed aide and also continue with me temp. school companion job. This means that I will now be working 7 hour days instead of 4 and that I will be getting a $2/hr raise. Woo hoo! As many of you know, I can always find uses for extra money!
Well, the husband went back to work yesterday. Thpbthpb! (That's my version of sticking my tongue out.) I am so not excited about his job anymore. I am grateful he has a job, but I hate how far away it is. I may have mentioned that before. Any way, this may be the start of a month long work period instead of the two week one. It seems like every hitch there is that possibility, but for some reason this time it actually seems real. You see, he may be moving over to his brother's rig, in which case he will have to work straight through is two weeks on his old rig and then two weeks on his new rig. I don't know how well that is going to work for me. However, I know that it will be a blessing if he does get the chance to go work with Zach. His current boss is kind of a butt head. So, I'll let you know if he gets moved or not. You'll probably be able to tell on your own though. You know, if my blogs stay consistant for a whole month straight then you will know that Brandon had to stay in Wyoming for the whole month.
I am off to go find something more productive to do.
2 comments:
sounds rough I hope your hanging in there. i just got back from visiting AZ to see Marisa, Paul and the new baby Ashlyn. I think you should come to Cincy sometime for a visit and a much overdue reunion.
You could always go with my plan and move into a trailor, both of you quit your jobs and live off of goverment assistance....then you could spend lots of time toghether. ( I ususally have this thought either after not seeing Chad for three days or after I pay my taxes...)
Post a Comment