It is officially summertime at my house. That means my kids can be found running around in their swimsuit or underwear about 90% of the time. It also means I can be found barefoot or in flip flops about 90% of the time. For someone who already suffers from dry, cracked feet the rest of the year, this only makes it worse. This summer, I am trying a new approach to managing my feet issues. On an episode of Dr. Oz, he mentioned that the salicylic acid used in Stridex is good to use on your dry, cracked feet. Now daily, or at least every other day, I am washing my feet like normal, gently using a pumice stone, wiping each foot with a Stridex cleansing pad, and then slathering them with a heavy duty moisturizer.
I can't say I have noticed much of a visual difference yet, but the way they feel is fantastic! It feels great to pamper my feet a little extra. Relaxed and rejuvenated feet seem to give me a little more pep in my step. I will continue this regime for the next month, and report back on the success then. If you decide to give it a try, I would love to hear how it works for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment