when I get to spend the day with my babies. I had a wonderful day today, not for any big reason, just because of all the little things. M1 woke his sister and I up around 6:45am. We all had some breakfast and then hung out for awhile. M1 took a bath and was probably ready for a nap around 9, but I had a
Bountiful Basket to pick up at 10:45am. Which meant no early nap for him. When the time came, we loaded up and headed to Roberts (a town in Idaho) to pick up our basket. M1 and M2 fell asleep right away and I enjoyed talking to my mom on the phone as I drove. After retrieving our basket and 36lbs of sweet potatoes
I am accepting any tips or ideas on what to do with my sweet potatoes, I headed back home. When I was just getting back in to IF, my phone rang and it was the stucco man. He needed me to come out and approve the new stucco trim color-I didn't care for the the original color that had been picked. So, I redirected my car and headed out to the
new house. It was such a beautiful day-blue skies, bright sun, and a refreshing breeze-I didn't mind being out and about. While out at the house I took a minute to walk through and see all the progress. The stucco guys were outside working and the dry-
wallers were being productive inside. I truly appreciate all the hard work that is being done on our house. I made sure to take the time to thank the workers for logging extra hours on a Saturday. Their extra effort means I will be in my new house just that much earlier. After the detour to the new house, I went back to the apt. Once I got everything from the car, it took 3 trips, I laid M1 down in his crib with a bottle. He went right back to sleep and slept for another 2 1/2 hours. During that time I did a little laundry, played with M2, watched several episodes of Army Wives, and assembled my new
double jogging stroller. When M1 woke up we took the new wheels for a spin. My plan was to just cruise around the apartments, but the weather was so nice and the kids were enjoying being out, so we ended up going around the neighborhood for a slightly longer walk. I loved all the wonderful sounds and smells of Spring. I could smell fresh cute grass

and
BBQs.

I could hear birds chirping

and kids playing.

It was wonderful. Towards the end of the walk, I noticed M1 and reached over and was holding M2's hand. He can be so sweet sometimes. When we got back, my friend
Mistie brought her son over to watch M1 while
Mistie, her husband, M2 and I went to
Walmart to get some last minute Easter supplies. Our shopping trip caused us to work up quite an appetite, so we grabbed a quick bite to eat at Cafe Rio and then headed home. I put my sweet babies to bed and then helped get things set up for the Easter Bunny.

I think in the future, we will be on the Easter Bunny's Saturday route. That way, Sunday can be reserved for remembering the life and death of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

He is the real reason we celebrate this beautiful time of year when everyone and everything is coming to life again.
No comments:
Post a Comment