
when I actually wrote on my blog. Me either! It seems I start a lot of my entries that way. I get so caught up in things that I forget to post. Well, the big updates are that my son was finally born on December 10, 2009 and he is wonderful and I have returned to work :( not as wonderful.

4 comments:
Yay for a new post...but we need more details!!!!!!!!
Congrats! He is so cute!
Yeah...when you have a kid, you are supposed to post pictures like every week at the very least:). It does stink that you have to be back to work already, but at least you will have the summer off with him!
OH... what a doll baby... Yeah I am so glad I get to see new pictures. It is so fun to see you as a mommy. He is a doll baby!
Post a Comment