Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Holy Hannah!
Wow, time flies when you are having fun! I have been so busy lately. I am currently in my second year of teaching and learning to love my students as much as I loved my class last year. I am exactly 31 weeks pregnant, which is scary and exciting, all rolled in to one. Only nine weeks to go. Aaahhh! I had a doctor's appt today and both mom and baby are doing well. Woo hoo! I now need to go get the flu shot and the h1n1 shot. I even have a doctor's note for them. Brandon is gone to South Africa until November 9. I should add another countdown to my blog for that. We are thinking he will return home about 5 weeks for our beautiful baby boy arrives. Other than that, I am still keeping busy with church-enrichment leader, stamping, and hanging out with Mistie while she is husbandless too. Life is good for now, let's keep it that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear all is well! Good luck with the last 9 weeks!
What is Brandon doing in South Africa?
Wow I too wonder, what is Brandon doing in South Africa. I am so excited for you and your new baby. You will be a great mom.
Post a Comment