Just because our opinions are different, doesn't mean either of us are wrong.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Best friends...
I truly have the best friends ever. I always know there is someone out there who cares about me. Thank you all for being there for me. You have showed me in millions of little and big ways that I am important to you and I want you to know how important you all are to me. Thank you for the little things like comments on my blog or facebook, baby showers, phone calls, emails, texts, and so on. I am so lucky to have all of you in my life. I wish I could mention each one of you individually and each of the things that you have done for me, but I don't have the time or space. Your kindness is endless and I so greatly appreciate that. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And know, if I was there with you right now, I would be hugging you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're talking about me....right? :)
Seriously though....you deserve each of your wonderful friends...you do :)
I love you. :)
Hey! I have a new blog address! tyandkate2006.blogspot.com
Post a Comment