at least with when it comes to my blogging efforts. It appears I have not kept everyone updated with what is going on in my little world. This past month, Brandon and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. Go us! We had a fun time celebrating. On our actual anniversary, we ate at Olive Garden and went to the drive-in and then 2 days later we went to see Julianne Hough and Blake Shelton in concert. It was super!
Our next big exciting adventure is we have a doctor's appointment in one week to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I am thinking I want to do an unofficial poll to see what everyone thinks. Is it boy or girl? Let me know!
Now I am off to do some homework. I have a class that needs to be completely finished by Thursday and I am less than halfway there!
3 comments:
I think it's a boy. :)
I think Boy too! Hope you are feeling well!
I was going to say boy, but on second thought I say PINK! it's gotta be a girl. I am absolutely positive.:)
Post a Comment