So, I was driving down the road today when I passed a gas station. As I looked up, I had to do a double take. Did it really read $3.99/gallon? Yes it did! And then I got really excited. Like super excited cause gas was below $4. Then I realized how sick that was. Just 8 years ago, gas prices were below $1. Well, sick or not, I am celebrating the lower fuel prices. Let's hope this is just the start.
2 comments:
Kerrie, I feel your pain. I have driven over 7700 miles in the last 10 weeks and had to pay as much as 4.29/gallon. I was, however, able to pay as low as 3.47/gallon in the midwest. Hopefully that trend will continue to make its way to you and to me. Love ya hun!
I know isn't it crazy how much gas has gone up!!! Well, I have definitely enjoyed some lower gas prices. Hopefully it stays like that for the rest of the summer and we can enjoy visiting friends and family.
Post a Comment